Friday, July 3, 2009

Two Months to Go!

Someone at work the other day asked me how many days I had left before I left for Rome and it hit me that I didn't even start a countdown yet! Crazy! I immediately pulled out my handy iCal and discovered that it is only 55 days away!

Between my full-time internship  and planning several events this summer, I feel like I have forgotten to be excited. Who knew I could forget such a thing? Now that it's "so" close, I definitely need to get my act together and make a list of things to do/purchase. 

I got my visa and passport back a few weeks ago and my plane tickets in the mail so the only thing REALLY holding me back right now is the next two months. My last day at J&Y is August 14; flight leaves from Chicago O'Hare at 3:40 on August 26 and we get into Rome at 8:10 am on the 27. I am leaving for Chicago on the 25 with my parents to meet up with the girls and friends to catch our flight. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment